As the years go on, we are continuously finding ways to impress our clients. As humans, we are consistently wanting more. In this instance, we want our communication and presentation skills to shoot sky high, while companies can hold conferences. We’re sure if you think, there are easily five ways you can improve your office’s display. Here are five points we thought about:
- Cost may not be your biggest concern, but value might be. Despite both being feature-rich, modern flat-panel displays tend to be more expensive, especially when scaling up. The average 84-inch flat panel display costs approximately six times more than an Epson projector capable of projecting a 100-inch display. If you are considering the return on investment, then cost per inch of screen size is certainly a factor.
- Ease of use comes into consideration when you are buying technology with multiple users in mind. Consider the amount of times a meeting starts with half of the participants working out how to get the presentation up onto the screen and the other half searching for the right remote. This not only loses the presenter time, but also their credibility and sense of professionalism. By utilising software such as Network Projection, Multi-PC Projection, or the iProjection App, you can present the content you want to display quickly and easily via a simple user interface.
- Think about the overall size and shape of a room. Long boardroom tables with screens placed at one end are fine for those sitting nearest – but what about those at the other end of the table? The advantage of projectors is their scalable display size; this allows creating the optimum viewing experience to meet the varying requirements of rooms of all sizes – key to getting the most from meetings and presentations. While flat-panel display vary in size, the more affordable devices cannot deliver the same level of versatility and the very large and steeply priced models do not justify the investment.
- Who is the screen for? Whether it is the automatic adjustment to the ambient light, reduced pixilation or providing clearer text and more detailed images, projectors can be easier on the eye than flat panel displays. Users in financial services, engineering or any industry in which intricate detail is important are likely to see the value in bigger display sizes, but what about other departments? Content legibility for everyone in the room is necessary for all business presentations to connect with audience, create impact or just to deliver a message, so whether your screen is for accountants or creatives, you need to consider the appropriate screen size for a consistent user experience.
- It is worth considering the issue of flexibility. In a business environment, you are likely to want to display two different input sources simultaneously, such as video conferencing applications. Majority of large, flat panel displays can only show a single input source at any given time; Sliding split screen feature of our interactive projectors allows you to split you viewing space, displaying two input sources with no border in between at the same time. You can even move the slider to re-size your screen areas as you use the applications.
Contact CCS Mid-Atlantic today if you’re interested in upgrading your conference room’s display.
source article: Epson’s Upgrades ; source image: The Solid Signal Blog